So, here’s all the important bits in this episode of Egg McMuffin’s Morrowindian Adventures:
- Egg McMuffin did several Mage’s Guild quests, the rewards for which were health potions and mana potions.
- He went out for a hike to get to his next quest.
- On the way he killed a few wildlife creatures, an army of cliff racers, and a demon-type thing.
- He discovered that he really likes his fire spell, and that his bow & arrows are next to useless.
- He was assaulted by a Dark Brotherhood agent, and to defeat him he chugged down every single potion he earned.
The episode ended with him stranded in the wilderness, with no arrows and nothing to sleep on but the pile of cliff racers he murdered. Things look promising!
Once again, sorry for my heavy breathing. I thought I was better this time.
Also, on a completely unrelated note: Last night I posted a super-serious post on my alternate non-gaming blog, Ninja Lounge House. It’s called “Things You Shouldn’t Say to Suicidal People.” It deals with suicide prevention, and the counter-productive arguments people often use in order to convince their friends against committing suicide. If you like the post, I would really appreciate it if you spread it around. I want more people to know these things.
Yeah, shameless self-promotion, I know. I’m sorry. This is just something I’m really passionate about.